Our Next Meeting will be…
DATE: Tuesday, July 24th, 2018
SIGN-IN TIME: At 6:30 pm.
MEETING BEGINS At 7:00 pm
PLACE: Suwanee Police Training Center
2966 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road
Suwanee, GA. 30024
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
- Safety Briefing from Suwanee PD
- Updates On Community Safety And Crime Prevention
- Update on Neighboring Development
- Status of Project From Lennar Homes and Landscape Buffer
- Community Projects
- Pressure Walking Project, Landscape Upgrades, Initiation Fee Amendment
- Owner Responsibilities
- Review Of HOA Vs. Unit Owner Property And Community Responsibilities
- Townhome Painting Project
- Discussion of Project Work Scope, Timeline, And Costs/Payment Program
P.A.C.T. (POLICE AND CITIZENS TOGETHER)
The Suwanee Police Department has created a community-based action program that encourages residents to help maintain the quality of life within their own communities. PACT, which stands for Police and Citizens Together, is designed to complement Neighborhood Watch programs.
Through PACT, a specific officer is assigned as a liaison to each of the City’s neighborhoods or subdivisions. The officer/liaison will work with residents on quality-of-life issues such as speeding, assist residents in taking measures to prevent crimes, and facilitate three community meetings each year.
Look forward to seeing you there.
NOTE: You can download “Burglary Basics Safety List”
SHADOWBROOK P.A.C.T. LIAISON
Detective Robert Stevens
You can e-mail or call Detective Stevens anytime to inquire about specific laws, or talk about community issues that are of concern to you. If you have an emergency, it is best to call the Suwanee Police directly at 770-945-8995 or call 911.
The Board is currently seeking a P.A.C.T representative for the neighborhood. If you are interested please contact them at email@example.com or contact the Management company at 888-890-9938 or firstname.lastname@example.org